Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ranch Salad

We has been to Lulu last Friday to get our provisions. There was promotion going on for Delicio products. They gave me a salad for tasting. I just loved it.... Very simple salad to make at home. All we needed is buy that dressing sauce. I bought a set of three (Italian, French and Ranch) from there. I'm not a salad lover, but this sauce made it happen in me... Try this and check out. You can buy and brand ranch sauce for this.



Ingredients:

Cucumber (Finely chopped)- 1/2 Cup
Carrot (Finely chopped) - 1/2 Cup
Capsicum((Finely chopped) - 1/4 Cup
Sweet Corn - 1/2 Cup
Ranch dressing (Sauce) - 2 tbsp

How to make:


1. Mix all the vegs and ranch dressing sauce together, keep it refrigerated for 10 mins and serve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment