Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Capsicum Bajji

Yday I felt like having Chilli bajji... But I didn't have that bajji chilli with me. but instead I had capsicum with me. Anyway I wanted to make something for evening snacks. So why not capsicum bajji. Trust me, it was awesome so much that I just felt, I had chilli bajji. Wow... its was really yummy.. Now I have decided that I will make this every week. :-)

 
 
Ingredients:
 
Capsicum (Cut into 1/2 strips) - 1 Cup
Besan flour - 1 Cup
Sooji (Rava) - 1 tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Asafoedita - 1/4 tsp
Water - 1/2 cup
Oil - To fry
 
How to make:
 
1. Mix besan flour, rava, salt, chilli powder,  asafoedita in a bowl.
 
2. Make a smooth batter by adding water. The batter has to thick and just in dipping consistency.
 
3. In a kadai heat oil, dip the capsicum strips in the batter and fry till golden brown. Serve it with mint chutney or tomato
ketchup.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment